Baylor Uganda Internship Program
- Closing Date:
- 20th March, 2020
BAYLOR UGANDA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM invites applications for internship for the period June to August, 2020. Students interested in the training opportunity should submit the documents as seen on the advert
- Internship application letter
- A letter of recommendation from respective universities.
- Motivation letter
- Cirriculum Vitae
- Copies of O & A level certificates
- Copy of university identity card
- The internship program is only for continuing undergraduate students.
- Only Online applicants through the online system shall be considered
Priority will be given to Interns who are perusing courses related to medicine, clinical science, laboratory science to create advocates for Clinical medicine, pediatric care, HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment